VOPD visiting Eksote in Lappeenranta Finland
One of the most sophisticated healthcare and social care service model systems in the Nordic countries exists in South Karelia Social and Health Care District (Eksote). Under the lead of Merja Tepponen, Chief Development Officer in Ekoste, we were introduced to their system which was an eye-opener to all of the participants at our visit.
Please find attached presentations made by Eksote at our visit on the 10th of september 2019.
- Agenda eksote day 10.9.19 (PDF)
- Lappeenranta International University City (PDF)
- Story of Eksote: from 2009 to 2019 (PDF)
- Elsa Testbed (PDF)
- Eksote Digitalization & CRM (PDF)
- Eksote and Digital Services (PDF)
- Family services (PDF)
- Främjande av hälsa och välfärd (PDF)
- Health promotion (PDF)
- Rehabilitation (PDF)
If you are interested to get more information please contact Niclas Forsling at Centre for Rural Medicine or Bengt Andersson at Nordic Welfare Centre: